The government of Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi is pushing for digital payments through online banks, cards, and online wallets to promote India Go cashless policy.
There are many payment options on the market for people to go cashless, pay electronically or make payments online using digital wallets. Here is a list of the top 10 online wallets for making payments online.
The best 10 online wallet apps
PayTM is the most popular Indian e-commerce website and online wallet for instant mobile recharge, bill payment, data card, recharge, and utility bill payment. The app introduced the Paytm Wallet processor and also launched India’s first payment bank to enable a cashless economy, such as PayTM Mall for online shopping, grocery shopping, and more.
Google Play, formerly known as Tez, is a popular digital wallet platform on mobile devices that allows you to pay bills, shop, and transfer money directly to your bank account online.
PhonePe is headquartered in Bangalore, the company was acquired by Flipkart and offers an online payment system for bills and electronic money transfers.
Bharat Interface for Money is the most popular mobile payment processor based on the Unified Payments interface and supports all Indian banks across all mobile devices.
BHIM Online Wallet for Android Users Launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The BHIM processor is a great example for Mac in India based on the integrated payment interface. Also, it has also crossed 10 million downloads on Google Play Store.
Amazon Pay and the online payment service owned by Amazon allow the consumer to purchase goods and services against the trading website and pay electricity, mobile, and gas bills.
This online Wallet and Geo Payments Bank, owned by Reliance Industries, are used for bill payment, recharge, and money transfer. JioMoney is a smart app provided by Reliance Industries which offers an excellent digital payment service with fast checkout, discounts, deals, coupons, and cashback.
Airtel Money is another online wallet in India that may use to transfer money and pay bills on mobile phones. The company is a subsidiary of Bharti Airtel and has also started Airtel Payments Bank.
OxiGen FinTech is one of the leading payment solutions providers in India, allowing customers to recharge, bill, and transfer money through banking and also Oxigen Wallet.
MobiKwik is truly an online wallet and online payment system that adds money for users to recharge their mobile bills and also DTH using debit or credit cards.
It is a unique digital payment platform used by over 2.5 crore users to pay their bills online. Dhani Pay offers exciting and exclusive discounts for merchants online/offline.
Ola Money Wallet is here with an all-new user experience, powered by Zipcash, another gateway to cashless, easy, fast, and secure payment.
FreeCharge is an e-commerce website and online wallet for recharging your mobile, electricity billing, DTH data card recharges.
More online wallet and Payment Gateways in India
- Citi MasterPass is a global digital wallet launched by Citibank and MasterCard in India.
- ICICI Bank’s ICICI Pockets Mobile, DTH service, is the first digital bank to pay bills and also send money.
- HDFC Bank PayZapp and a complete payment solution for all your online services such as shopping, recharge, and bill payments.
- Airtel Money is another online wallet in India that may use to transfer money and pay bills on mobile phones.
- Vodafone M-Pesa is India’s leading digital wallet platform, offering recharge, bill payment, and also money transfer.
- PayU is the leading payment gateway provider in India and Citrus Pay has also acquired the Indian payment service provider.
- BillDesk is an online payment gateway company in India that oversees most of the online billing transactions in India.
- CCAvenue is also a leading payment gateway service provider in India. Also a targeted solution for Indian merchants for online payments.
We at Aartisto Digital Marketing Agency provide the best info about the best online wallet in India. For best results and also to get more business LET’S DISCUSS