How to advertise in disney hotstar
Hotstar is OTT platform which offers the most catalogue offered on mobile devices and the web. It makes it a complete video destination for consumers. The platform is specially designed and built for one reason.
It provides the best video experience for TV shows, movies and sports all in one destination. Get access to all episodes of your favourite TV shows, full Bollywood movies, English, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali, as well as live sports streaming such as cricket, pro cabbage and badminton.
Why advertise on Hotstar?
Hotstar has exclusive content on the Star TV channel. Also, Hotstar OTT serves a wide range of audiences. Overall, Hotstar advertising agency is a one-stop destination for reaching your target audience through digital branding and performance media.
1. Hotstar Banners Ads: Hotstar has two types of banner ads: in-stream banners and standard banners. Instream ads appear when users are watching a movie or show on Hotstar. These will be displayed for 6-10 seconds during the video. Both banners are typically sold at CPM (cost per 1,000 impressions). Banners can also be used based on cost-per-click.
2. Hoststar Video Ads: Hotstar has two types of video ads: pre-roll video and mid-roll video. The pre-roll video will play before the content starts playing. These are 6-second ads. Video midroll ads are typically 10 to 60 seconds long and are placed while the content is being displayed. These are priced at CPV (Cost per Complete View)
3. Hotstar Header Banner: This is the first property that users will see when they open the application. These are available at a daily cost.
Native ads: Text + logo ads placed below the content the user is viewing.
5. App Install / Lead Generation: These are price campaigns based on the actions taken by the user. Brands can run campaigns at rates per lead generated or per application installed by the user.
Who will advertise on Hotstar?
Brands that want to raise brand awareness need to advertise on Hotstar. This is because Hotstar offers a wide range of niche targeting options, including targeting by interest, age, gender, and gender.
You’ll find that brands looking to improve performance, app install/lead and click generation campaigns, offer a premium audience that Hotstar can easily record.
Video Ads: Hotstar video ads are available at cost per 1,000 impressions (CPM) or cost per completed view (CPCV). The price depends on the level of orientation you choose. The lowest base price is to target all viewers watching the video, and there is an additional charge to target more accurately. The price is defined as 10 seconds and the commercial period of the proportionally distributed video. You cannot bid on ads. Impressions or views are calculated based on budget and targeting and will be served during the campaign period of your choice.
• CPM: Ad impressions are counted when the app or browser starts playing the ad.
• CPCV: A view that counts when an ad completes, regardless of ad length.
Hotstar has a very high ad completion rate, over 90% for video ads up to 30 seconds and over 85% for video ads up to 60 seconds. Both CPM and CPCV work well for advertisers, depending on their goals and budget.
Display advertising: Display advertising available at a cost per 1,000 impressions (CPM) or cost per click (CPC).
• CPM: When a display ad is delivered to a viewer, the ad impression counts.
• CPC: Clicks counted to the landing page or destination