Ecommerce Marketing Statistics
When it comes to eCommerce marketing, businesses are growing and creating new ways to attract more customers and gain brand awareness. Staying close to the latest eCommerce trends is essential to keep your eCommerce marketing 2021 strategy effective in the changing world of competition and digital marketplace.
While they may not always be the ultimate source of your marketing strategy, eCommerce statistics can help give your eCommerce marketing company an overview of the key practices that shape the future of eCommerce businesses. What eBay trends pose challenges for 2021 business owners?
Key eCommerce Marketing Statistics 2021
- It is estimated that by 2021 (Oberlo) there will be 230 million online shoppers in the United States.
- More than 70 percent of consumers want to shop online because of free delivery (Deloitte).
- E-commerce is expected to account for 15.5 percent of total U.S. retail sales by 2021 (Emarketer).
- Fifty-four percent of consumers find brands through social media (Shopify).
- More than half of consumers (52 percent) avoid going to the grocery store due to the COVID-19 infection (Statista).
eCommerce Marketing and Social Media
Also, many companies focus on leading and selling their social media campaigns. One way to do this is by reading online statistics that focus specifically on social media.
1. More than half (55 percent) of Gen Z’s fashion purchases were affected by social media (eMarketer).
Gen Z (14-24 years old) may consider a technology enthusiast and is more involved in social media than other generations. They play a role in determining what 2021 eCommerce trends will bring to the forefront.
2. Sales from social media are expected to rise 20 percent from 2019, with $ 23 billion in revenue (Business Insider).
Social media is a part of most people’s lives. However, Consumers may not surprise to buy the products and services they see on their social media feeds. Social media sites also add features to make it easier for users to shop.
3. Seventy-three percent of marketing experts say that social media marketing is good for business growth (buffer).
Business owners and their marketing teams are aware of the power of social media. These eCommerce marketing statistics prove that social media marketing works when 2021 does exactly that.
4. 25% of Facebook users aged 25-34 used the Shop Now button to buy an item in 2019 (Statista).
After that, One of the best eCommerce marketing statistics released in 2021 is about consumer behavior and age group. Younger consumers often use the “Buy Now” button to make purchases online.
eCommerce and Shopping Platforms
These days, online retailers face stiff competition. Amazon may be at the forefront of e-commerce, but that does not mean that other companies are not reaping the benefits of e-commerce. Here are some eCommerce statistics on how people shop online.
5. Amazon will account for half of all retail sales in the United States by 2021 (Statista).
There is no doubt that consumers have made it a shopping habit to buy what they want on Amazon. Free and fast shipping, variety, and excellent customer service are some of the reasons why consumers continue to shop on Amazon.
6. In September 2020, Walmart had 385.5 million website visits, up from 294.5 million in February 2020 (Statista).
Walmart offers customers products at low prices. Also, Walmart margins Amazon with its 4,743 physics stores and a wide variety of products in the United States.
7. The top three leading online retailers in the United States by 2021 are Amazon ($ 386 billion), Walmart ($ 67 billion), and eBay ($ 40.5 billion) (Statista).
Judging by these massive revenue figures, it is obvious that e-commerce companies today have a lot of opportunities. Although Amazon enjoys large chunks, it proves that the Walmart and eBay market is not as saturated as one might think.
We at Aartisto Digital Marketing Agency provide the best info about Ecommerce marketing statistics.For best results and to get more business LET’S DISCUSS